Happy New Year everyone!!
Arizona, Spring 2016
If I am being honest, 2016 was not a great year for me. It started fine. By March, it became an emotional roller coaster. I am hoping that 2017 will be better. Here is my wishlist for this year. I am going to keep it short and simple:
- Work less – On an average, I worked 14 hours a day last year. It was brutal and stressful.
- Sleep more – There were days when I am eternally tired. It was so hard to get “off work” even at home.
- Be kind to myself – Eat better and more importantly, on time. Remember not to beat myself up for every tiny thing I don’t achieve and accomplish.
- Buy Less – No explanations needed. I have my reasons. I’d like to believe that most of us are smart and conscious consumers. So, I don’t want to get on a soapbox and explain this.
- Read More – Reading will always be my first love. It’s time to get back to my roots.
What is on your wishlist for 2017? Do you believe in making resolutions?